Ribbon mixer consist of “u-shape” container, spiral mixing blade and transmission components. In the cylinder, the outer ribbon drive materials to move, the inner ribbon drive materials move aside, meanwhile outer ribbon drive materals move inside, so in a short time, quickly and more evenly mixed. Widely used in mixture of solid-solid, solid- paste.
(1) It is suitable for mixing materials of powder-powder and power-liquid, especially for paste,powder and thick materials, such as putty, stone coatings, metal powders etc;
(2) It is a new type of mixing equipment with high efficiency, high uniformity, high load factor,low energy consumption, low pollution and little destruction to frangible material;
(3) The major sections of a mixer are barrel, ribbon agitators, feeding ports, discharging port and driven unit;
(4) Double ribbon mixer drive the material from two ends to centre through the help of the outer ribbon, while the inner ribbon push the material from centre to two ends, thus, material achieve a high mixing effect at short time;
(5) Our ribbon mixer can be equipped with heating or cooling jacket if temperature control is required. We will add spraying or atomizing unit inside the tank;
1. The shape of container and mixing stirrer gives sufficient contineous movement to the powder / granules, result in good quality.
2. All contact parts of the Ribbon Blender are made out of SS304/SS316 or SS316 L quality material.
3. Maximum care has been taken to ensure safe operation of the unit.
4. Inching facility for stirrer for discharge of material.
5. Full cover on top side of the container.
6. Discharge height should be adjusted with order confirmed.
7. Centrally located material Discharge valve. ( Butter fly / Sliding Valve )
8. Dust proof top cover with window provided.
9. Safety Guards & Covers made out of SS304 in GMP Model & made out of mild steel in Standard Model.
10. Digital timer for batch time setting.
11. Limit switch provided at top cover for safety purpose.
12. Inching push button with selector switch for inching operation during discharge of material.